For booking

Bent von Eitzen: bve@ewma.org
Charlotte Vedsted: cv@ewma.org,
+45 38 42 95 78
Oliver Toft Christophersen: otc@ewma.org,
+45 38 42 95 96
Vera Paramonova: vp@ewma.org

Request the Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus

Basic rental of empty floor space includes

  • Exhibition space (floor space only: shell scheme, furniture, carpet, and other furnishings are not included)
  • Acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the programme with logo
  • One conference bag with the final programme
  • Company information in the exhibitor directory, on website and in the EWMA 2025 app
  • Two exhibitor badges for every 9 sqm. of exhibition space
  • Early build-up access is included for stands bigger than +25 sqm­

Terms of payment/ cancellation policy

  • 25% deposit of the total amount will be invoiced upon ordering. 
  • 75% invoiced by January 1st, 2025.
  • The 25% deposit will not be refunded for any cancellation of stand,  symposia, branding before December 2024.
  • Cancellations after January 2025 are non-refundable and requires 100 % payment of the stated amount.

An invoice will be issued once your space allocation has been confirmed and we have received this booking form. All payments must be received before the start date of the conference. Should the sponsor fail to complete payments prior to the commence of the conference, the organizer will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined.

Terms of payment

All prices quoted are net prices. The legally required VAT will be included upon billing.

Change to terms of payment/due date

Orders will be invoiced 25% upon booking and is due on  the specified date on the invoice. The remaining 75% will  be invoiced January 1st, 2025.
EWMA reserves the right to cancel a booking after the payment due date if any payment remains due, if the floor space is not re-sold.

Cancellation policy

Following receipt of the order confirmation, the order is binding and the exhibitor commits to pay as the payment terms specified above. Cancellations are non-refundable.

Skip to content