Become a member of EWMA
Please register here to become a member
Why become a member of EWMA?
As a member of EWMA you support a very important cause: The improvement and development of wound care in Europe. Furthermore, a membership of EWMA will give you influence on this development. As a EWMA member you can vote and, after six months membership, you are allowed to stand for election to become a member of the EWMA Council. This will give you direct influence on the future development of wound care in Europe.
Benefits of your EWMA Membership
- You support the development and improvement of wound care in Europe
- The EWMA Journal sent directly to you twice a year
- 15% discount on your registration fee for EWMA Conferences
- Right to apply for EWMA travel grants
- Right to vote and stand for election to the EWMA Council
- Updates on activities and developments within EWMA via the Monthly EWMA Newsletter
Please register here to become a EWMA member.
We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome as the registration system works better in these browsers.
Please note Memberships follow a calendar year (i.e 01/01 – 31/12).
A membership costs only 25 EUR a year. You can pay by credit card as well as via bank transfer. Members of EWMA can also renew their membership online.
Members of the EWMA Cooperating Organisations (See list here) are offered a membership fee of 10 EUR.