All editorial decisions regarding Journal of Wound Management are made by the Editorial Board.
More detailed information about the Board can be found here.
The members are:
- Georgina Gethin (Editor), Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Sebastian Probst (Editor in Chief), EWMA President, Professor of tissue viability and wound care, HES-SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland, School of Health Sciences, Geneva, Switzerland
- Dimitri Beeckman, Professor of Skin Integrity and Clinical Nursing, Ghent University, Belgium, EWMA Council member.
- Ruth Bryant, PhD, MS, RN, CWOCN, FAAWC, Principal Research Scientist/Nursing, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota, US.
- Fiona Coyer, Faculty of Health, School of Nursing, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, Australia.
- Valentina Dini, MD, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Nicoletta Frescos, La Trobe University, Australia.
- Amit Gefen, Professor, PhD, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Kirsi Isoherranen, MD, PhD, Specialist in Dermatology, HUS Helsinki Wound Healing Centre, Helsinki, Finland.
- John Ivory, Mr, School of Nursing and Midwifery, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
- Michelle Kaminski, Dr, PhD, Discipline of Podiatry, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- Miloslav Klugar, Dr, PhD, Czech National Centre for Evidence-Based Healthcare and Knowledge Translation, Masaryk University, Czech Republic.
- Jan Kottner, Dr, PhD, Institute of Clinical Nursing Science, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- Jose Luis Lazaro Martinez, Professor, University Clinic of Podiatry, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Alberto Piaggesi, MD, Director, Diabetic Foot Section, Department of Medicine, University of Pisa (I), EWMA Immediate Past President
- Andrea Pokorna, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, EWMA Council member
- Duygu Sezgin, Dr, School of Nursing and Midwifery, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
- Terry Swanson, Ms, Nurse Practitioner Wound Management, South West Healthcare, Warrnambool, Australia.
- Carolina Weller, Professor, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.