There are a number of guidelines available for authors submitting papers of different study types. If appropriate please follow the guidelines listed below:
- For systematic reviews please follow the QUOROM guidelines
- This section contains one or more statements that specify;
- (a) contributions that need acknowledgment but do not justify authorship
- (b) acknowledgment of technical help
- (c) acknowledgments of financial and material support, specify the nature of the support
- (d) financial relationships that may pose a conflict of interest.