Please ensure that a Title Page is submitted together with your manuscript, listing the following:
- Key messages / (Bullet points)
The title of the article, which should be concise but informative (max. 15 words).
First name, middle initial, and last name of each author, with highest academic degree(s), professional qualification.
Name of department(s) and institution(s) to which the work should be attributed.
Name, address, telephone, fax number, and email address of the author responsible for correspondence.
Please supply 3–6 keywords representing the most important topics discussed in the article (alphabet order).
Key Messages/ (Bullet points)
Please notice: Keywords are NOT Key Messages.
Please supply 3 key messages representing the most important messages discussed in the article (alphabet order). Key Messages must include:
- A general statement briefly describing the paper
- The aim or goal of your manuscript
- 1 to 2 sentences briefly summarizing the results section
Your title page will carry an abstract of no more than 250 words. The abstract should state:
- Methods Design, Sample, Data collection, Data analysis) for review: Methods (Eligibility criteria, Search strategy, Study selection, Evaluation of quality of articles, Data extraction)
- Implications for clinical practice