Malaysian Society of Wound Care Professionals (MSWCP) new EWMA International Partner Organisation
It is our pleasure to announce that the Malaysian Society of Wound Care Professionals (MSWCP) has been approved as EWMA International Partner Organisation.
MSWCP is a non profit organisation formed in 2011 to promote advances in wound care practices and management for best practices and to achieve good clinical outcome with minimal or no complications.
The aims of MSWCP are:
- To establish a network of persons with interest, knowledge and expertise in the field of wound care.
- To create a discussion platform for all healthcare professionals to share their knowledge and expertise on best practices in wound care management.
- To facilitate and encourage interested healthcare personnel to undertake research in the field of wound care.
EWMA International Partner Organisations are organisations that work internationally, including national organisations based in countries outside Europe. EWMA International Partner Organisations are important collaborators on strategic issues such as:
- Increasing the awareness of wound healing and wound management issues;
- Networking with organisations active in thematic issues related to wound healing and management;
- Scientific cooperation and exchange of conference presentations.
We are looking forward to future collaboration with MSWCP.
See the full list and read more about EWMA International Partner Organisations here.