EWMA 25th Anniversary
This year EWMA is celebrating its 25th anniversary. On this occasion a number of events and activities will take place to highlight important milestones in the history of EWMA and modern wound management in general.
During 2016, EWMA celebrates its 25th anniversary with a number of events, many of which will take place during the EWMA 2016 Conference in Bremen, Germany, 11-13 May 2016.
Amongst these are:
- Launch of the new www.ewma.org (early April 2016)
- Anniversary issue of the EWMA Journal in April
- EWMA 25 years Anniversary session – The Past, Presence and Future of EWMA. This session will take place on Thursday afternoon at the EWMA 2016 Conference
- Audio-visual stakeholder interviews: During the conference short video recordings will be made with conference participants, EWMA past Presidents and other EWMA stakeholders about stories and anecdotes from past EWMA history. The recordings will be shown on screens in the exhibition area during the conference and online after the conference
- ”EWMA history walk”: Previous EWMA Conference logo tiles in conference centre in Bremen
- Anniversary lottery
- Exhibition in the exhibition hall at the EWMA 2016 Conference: “Development in wound care technology during the last 25 years”
We invite EWMA members, Cooperating Organisations and other partner organisations, industry supporters and all other EWMA stakeholders to join us and use this opportunity to share experiences and views on the past as well as the future of wound management.
We would be grateful for your input if you are in possession of pictures, posters or other material from the early days of EWMA. Please contact us at email@example.com.