EWMA now a member of European Specialist Nurses Organisation (ESNO)
We are proud to announce that EWMA has become a member of the European Specialist Nurses Organisation (ESNO).
The European Specialist Nurses Organisation (ESNO) is a non-profit organisation and the goal is to facilitate and provide an effective framework for communication and co-operation between the European Specialist Nurses Organisations and its constituent members. ESNO represents the mutual interests and benefits of these organisations to the wider European community in the interest of the public health. Members of ESNO consist of individual European specialist nurses organizations.
- Promote the recognition of and the professional status of the specialist nurse at the European level
- Network for collaboration and communication between European Specialist Nurses Organisations and specialist interest groups in Europe
- Represent the interests of the member organisations
- Provide expert advice and sharing of best practice on issues shaping specialism in nursing
- Promote the development of specialist nursing education, practice and research
- Provide expert advice, consultation to ministries of health, national healthcare systems and patient organizations
Read more about ESNO here
Link to resources here