We do not yet have all details in place, but plan to offer a rich and varied online experience:
- Attend the lectures, sessions and symposia on-line – a full programme with more than 80 sessions including EWMA key sessions, workshops, ask the professor sessions and industry symposia will be available for you to choose from.
- Missed a session during the conference days? Don’t worry – selected sessions will be available for you to view on-demand at any time you choose for a limited time after the conference.
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific programme and obtain your CME accreditation & attendance certificate
- Possibility for networking and debate – join the live discussions and write your questions to the speaker and panel during the sessions
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – take a journey through the exhibition where you can explore the new developments and interact with industry representatives
- Give your feedback – rate the scientific quality of your experience