EWMA 2019: Oral presentation (free paper session)
- Slide format: *.ppt and *.pptx in landscape format 16:9. Please note that this is not standard size in Power Point. Please do not forget to embed your fonts and to bring your video files, as they cannot be embedded into the presentation.
- Conflict of Interest: The first slide of your presentation must be a Conflict of interest declaration. Download the COI Template here
- Bring your presentation to the Speakers' Preparation room (at least 2 hours before your presentation)
- You may only show a company logo of a sponsoring company on one slide during your presentation
Presentation upload at the Speakers Upload Center
Tuesday 4 June 15.00-18.00
Wednesday 5 June 08.00-17.30
Thursday 6 June 07.30-18.00
Friday 7 June 07.30-14.15
- Bring your presentation on a memory stick
- We do not allow the use of personal laptops for presentations
- A technician will assist you in transfering your presentation into a central server
- At the end of the conference, all presentations will be deleted so no copyright issues will arise. Unless you have agreed to upload your slides on EWMA’s website.
Abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the App.
Please also consider submitting your work as an article for EWMA Journal.