All Wales Tissue Viability Nurses Forum
Fforwm Nyrsys Hyfywedd Meinwe Cymru Gyfan
Contact info and web site:
Name of President:
Vice Chair - Rhian Ellis
Secretary - Delia Keen
Cooperating Organisation board representative:
Articles in EWMA Journal:
No. of Members:
Year of foundation:
Main purpose/objective of the association:
- To promote awareness of tissue viability issues to improve patient outcomes.
- To raise awareness of the impact of tissue viability on the Health and Wealth of Wales.
- To promote evidence based tissue viability practices and influence appropriate health policy within Wales.
- To be recognised by the Welsh Government as a knowledgeable and valuable resource.
- To contribute to the body of knowledge by initiating and participating in tissue viability research and audit.
- To improve patient outcomes by creating and maintaining links with academia and disseminating knowledge relating to tissue viability to all healthcare providers.
- To work in partnership with industry in order to improve patient care.
- To provide peer support to all tissue viability nurses working in Wales.