Become an exhibitor at EWMA 2024

For booking contact EWMA Industry: 

industry@ewma.org

Bent von Eitzen: bve@ewma.org 

Charlotte Vedsted: cv@ewma.org 

+45 38 42 95 78

Oliver Toft Christophersen: otc@ewma.org 

+45 38 42 95 96

Vera Paramonova: vp@ewma.org

 

Basic rental of empty floor space includes

  • Exhibition space (floor space only: shell scheme, furniture, carpet, and other furnishings are not included)
  • Acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the programme with logo
  • One conference bag with the final programme
  • Company information in the exhibitor directory, on website and in the EWMA 2024 app
  • Two exhibitor badges for every 9 sqm. of exhibition space
  • Early build-up access is included for stands bigger than +25 sqm­

 

Sponsor & Exhibitor Prospectus request form


Terms of payment/ cancellation policy

  • 25% deposit of the total amount will be invoiced upon ordering. 
  • 75% invoiced by January 1st, 2024.
  • The 25% deposit will not be refunded for any cancellation of stand,  symposia, branding before December 2023.
  • Cancellations after January 2024 are non-refundable and requires 100 % payment of the stated amount.

 

An invoice will be issued once your space allocation has been confirmed and we have received this booking form. All payments must be received before the start date of the conference. Should the sponsor fail to complete payments prior to the commence of the conference, the organizer will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined.

 

Terms of payment

All prices quoted are net prices. The legally required VAT will be included upon billing.


Change to terms of payment/due date

Orders will be invoiced 25% upon booking and is due on  the specified date on the invoice. The remaining 75% will  be invoiced January 1st, 2024.
EWMA reserves the right to cancel a booking after the payment due date if any payment remains due, if the floor space is not re-sold.

 

Cancellation policy

Following receipt of the order confirmation, the order is binding and the exhibitor commits to pay as the payment terms specified above. Cancellations are non-refundable.

 

Cancellation by EWMA

In case of cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic (including any variant), sponsorship fees corresponding to the remaining amount after deduction of the expenses already committed and/or paid in connection with the organization of the congress will be refunded. EWMA will provide all relevant documentation, evidence and/or expense receipts in support of this deduction.