Become an exhibitor at EWMA 2023

The Exhibition traffic is increased through the following efforts

  • A scientific e-poster area will be placed in the exhibition area.
  • The exhibitor map will be available through the EWMA App.
  • Catering and coffee are available for purchase in the exhibition areas.






For booking

Contact EWMA Industry: 

Bent von Eitzen: 

Charlotte Vedsted:

Tel.: +45 7020 0305 



All prices quoted are net prices. The legally required VAT will be included upon billing.

  • 25% deposit of the total amount will be invoiced upon 
  • ordering. 
  • 75% invoiced by January 1st, 2023.
  • The 25% deposit will not be refunded for any cancellation of stand,  symposia, branding before December 2022.
  • Cancellations after January 2023 are non-refundable and requires 100 % payment of the stated amount.


An invoice will be issued once your space allocation has been confirmed and we have received this booking form. All payments must be received before the start date of the conference. Should the supporter fail to complete payments prior to the commence of the conference, the organizer will be entitled to cancel reservation while can-cellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined.



All prices quoted are net prices. The legally required VAT will be included upon billing.



Orders will be invoiced 25% upon booking and is due on  the specified date on the invoice. The remaining 75% will  be invoiced January 1st, 2023.
EWMA reserves the right to cancel a booking after the payment due date if any payment remains due, if the floor space is not re-sold.



Following receipt of the order confirmation, the order is  binding and the exhibitor commits to pay as the above- specified payment terms. Cancellations are non-refundable.



In case of cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic (including any variant), sponsorship fees corresponding to the remaining amount after deduction of the expenses already committed and/or paid in connection with the organization of the congress will be refunded. EWMA will provide all relevant documentation, evidence and/or expense receipts in support of this deduction.