Become an exhibitor at EWMA CICA 2022

The Exhibition traffic is increased through the following efforts

  • A scientific e-poster area will be placed in the exhibition area.
  • The exhibitor map will be available through the EWMA App.
  • Catering and coffee are available for purchase in the exhibition areas.



For booking an exhibition stand

Contact EWMA Sales and Exhibition: 

Bent von Eitzen: 

Charlotte Vedsted: 

Sandy Ma: 

Tel.: +45 7020 0305 






Terms & Conditions

  • 100% of the total amount will be invoiced upon ordering.
  •  The paid amount will not be refunded for any cancellation of stand, symposia, branding


An invoice will be issued once your space allocation has been confirmed and we have received this booking form. All payments must be received before the start date of the conference. Should the supporter fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the conference, the organizer will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined.



All prices quoted are net prices. The legally required VAT will be included upon billing.



Orders will be invoiced 100% of the total amount upon ordering and is due on the specified date on the invoice. EWMA reserves the right to cancel a booking after the payment due date if any payment remains due, if the floor-space is not re-sold.



Following receipt of the order confirmation, the order is binding and the exhibitor commits to pay as the above-specified payment terms. Cancellations are non-refundable.


Cancellation by EWMA

In case of a cancellation the payments will be carried over to the EWMA 2023 conference. 90% of the full payment can also be refunded. The remaining 10% will incur as a administration fee.