EWMA-Journées Cicatrisations Conference in Paris rescheduled to 23-25 May 2022.
On behalf of the EWMA and the SFFPC we are pleased to announce that the Joint EWMA & Journées Cicatrisations Conference will be rescheduled to 23-25 May 2022 in Paris. We are delighted that we this way will be able to meet in person in Paris after all.
With 4 months to go before the conference we are also opening up for bookings of additional exhibition space, symposia including short 15 min. new tech symposia, sponsor branding at the venue or the possibility to sponsor grants for participants for the conference.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to discuss the options.
We look forward to hearing from you and will take the liberty to follow up with you in the coming weeks to hear if you could be interested to take part on the new dates.
With our best regards
EWMA Industry Department
• The conference is an excellent opportunity to meet your customers face to face
• Strong scientific program
• Opportunity to present your product at New technology symposia
As a sponsor or exhibitor at the Joint EWMA-Journées CICA 2022 your company will be visible at the largest wound conference to the largest group of experts and practitioners in wound healing and wound management.
The platform is established to exchange knowledge and experiences of the best experts in the field internationally
By participating at the face to face exhibition you receive:
• an excellent opportunity to do business
• boost awareness about your brand and products
• direct visibility to the market and distributors
• a huge variety of networking possibilities
• the opportunity to meet researchers and clinicians
• an update on your wound healing and wound management knowledge
• the opportunity to present your clinical data in a symposium
Conference Dates: 23-25 May 2022
CONFERENCE VENUE: Palais des congrès de Paris.
2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France
Registration Opens: Now open
Early Registration Deadline: 28 April 2022
Contact EWMA Sales and Exhibition:
Tel.: +45 7020 0305