Paper Poster Presentations
Please observe the following when you prepare your poster:
- All posters should include title, name of authors, institution, city and country. The lettering of the title should be a least 25 mm high and the main text at least 10 mm high.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- The measurement of your poster should be approximately A0 Portrait, (maximum 118.9 cm high x 84.1 wide / 46.8 in. high and 33.1 in. wide).
- Please bring your poster to the conference yourself - do not send it, as this will be considered as a no show.
- The Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
- The Conference Secretariat takes no responsibility for left or damaged posters.
You will receive your poster number via e-mail before the conference. The EWMA 2022 Conference Secretariat provides equipment for setting up the posters on the boards.
Posters can be mounted Monday 23 May2022 09.00-11.00.
All posters must be removed at the latest Wednesday 25 May 2022 before 16:00.
- For all references to products or companies, generic names must be used. Brand names can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the poster (Please also note that brand names written in abstract title or text will be replaced with generic names by the conference secretariat).
- Advertising matters/corporate logos should be avoided on the poster.
- Sponsored posters should be identified by a text like: this work has been made possible by an educational/research grant from "X Company".
- Poster handouts must comply with the same policy.
Posters that do not comply with the above policy may be removed.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference App. Paper posters will not be accessible after the conference.