EWMA & Journées Cicatrisations 2022: Abstract submission
Abstract submission for EWMA-CICA 2022 is closed.
Abstract presentation types (International abstracts)
Submit your abstract for:
- Oral Presentation: If accepted for oral presentation an 8 minute timeslot will be offered.
- Electronic Poster Presentation: If accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only.
- Paper Poster Display: If accepted for paper poster display, you can mount your paper poster for 1-3 conference days.
All English abstracts are evaluated by the EWMA Scientific Committee. All French abstracts are evaluated by the French Wound Healing Society (SFFPC).
Submission in a specific presentation type is not a guarantee that the abstract will be offered the presentation type. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
Abstract submission Categories (International abstracts)
Submit your abstract in one of these categories:
- Atypical Wounds
- Health Economics & Outcome
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Translational Science
- Wound Assessment
- Case Studies (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Professional Communication (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Students' free paper session