- Format: PPTX or PPT, no keynote format is supported.
- Slide size: 16:9. You can use the EWMA template (DOWNLOAD HERE) or your own template in 16:9.
- Please include a Conflict of Interest declaration as the first or second slide.
- Number of slides: No limit, depending on duration of talk.
Your oral presentations should be pre-recorded before the conference and uploaded to the virtual platform.
You will receive an e-mail from the platform provider, M-events, with a link to upload the recording.
- Webcam or build-in camera in the laptop
- Good Internet connection
- Access to the audio of the laptop (we strongly recommend using a headset for better sound quality)
- Make sure to have the laptop connected to the charger
- Make sure to turn off all the notifications on the laptop
- Please make sure to set the mobile phone on silent mode
Please record your presentation with video and audio as well as slides.
You have 2 options for recording:
- Record in a system of your choice (i.e. Zoom or similar). Final file to be uploaded should be Mp4. Please find step-by-step guideline how to record in Zoom here.
- Record in Power Point: Use the recorder function in Power Point to record your presentation with audio and video. Please find step-by-step guideline for recordings in Power Point here.
- Oral presentation upload opens: 22 September 2021 (Link is sent to all presenter on 22 September the latest).
- Upload deadline: Oral presentations should be uploaded by 21 October 2021, 23:59 CEST the latest.