EWMA 2021: Focus Sessions
A focus session is an opportunity to go into depth with a topic. The focus sessions take place in a smaller setting and typically have 1-2 speakers.
EWMA 2021 Focus Sessions:
- Will new materials change wound management in the near future? A duel.
- Atypical Wounds Induced by Addiction
- Deep vein thrombosis and post thrombotic venous leg ulcers
- Influence of Medication on Wound Healing
- Patient Education in Wound Care
- Quality improvement approaches in relation to community practice
- Laser in wound healing
- The role of patients and families in treatment of wounds
- Toward more sustainable wound management / How to do wound care on a budget
- The “Living With Chronic Wounds” project alive
- Skin Tear Prevention – Healthcare and Public Awareness Campaign