- Conference information
- Abstract submission
- Sponsor & Exhibitor
- FAQ & Helpdesk
The following guidelines apply to English abstracts. For French abstracts, please go to the website of the French Wound Healing Society (SFFPC).
Before starting the submission process
Prepare your abstract of maximum 250 (excl. title) words and insert it into the template, which can be downloaded here or from the submission system.
Submitting an abstract
1. Login to the system using the provided link. You will be asked to enter your e-mail, name, affiliations and contact details to create a profile. If you have attended EWMA from 2015 or after, your login will still be active.
2. After completing your profile, click the button saying “Abstracts”
3. Choose “Submit an abstract” if you wish to submit a new abstract, or “View my abstracts” if you wish to see your already submitted abstracts. Please note that no changes can be made online to already submitted abstracts
4. Upload your abstract. The system checks:
a. if you have used the template. If not, the template can be downloaded on the page.
b. the number of words used.
5. Enter the abstract title.
6. Choose the presentation type you wish to submit for: paper poster, E-poster presentation or oral presentation.
Please note that you may be offered another presentation type if the reviewers recommend this.
7. Add the authors of the abstract.
You can choose yourself by clicking “I am an author” and add more authors by typing the e-mail addresses of the authors. Add the affiliation of each author.
8. Presenting author / speaker: Add the presenting author by choosing “ I will be the speaker” or choose a speaker from the list of authors by clicking “Choose a speaker”.
9. Category: Choose the category that fits the content of your abstract best.
Please note that you may be moved to another category if the reviewers have reason to place specific abstracts together. Please note that some categories are e-posters only.
10. Conditions: Please answer all questions regarding webcast, upload of abstracts etc. on the page by answering “Accept” or “Reject”.
11. Conflict of Interest: Please indicate if you have a conflict of interest by clicking “Yes” or “No”. If yes, please elaborate in the comments box on the page.
12. Summary: A summary of your choices and a preview of your abstract will be visible. If you wish to change anything, click the “Back” button below the summary.
If you agree with the summary, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page. A pop-up window will open asking if you are sure that you wish to submit, Click “Submit “again. Please note that your abstract is not submitted until you have clicked “Submit” in the pop-up window and you are directed to www.ewma2021.org.
13. Confirmation: An automatically generated confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within a few minutes after submission.
14. Notification of accept/reject will be sent by e-mail to the submitting person by February 2021.
If accepted, presenting author must register for the conference before March 2021.