EWMA 2021: Abstract submission
International abstract submission is closed and all notifications have been sent.
French abstract submission
French abstract submission is now closed.
EWMA 2021: Abstract presentation types
Submit your abstract for:
- Oral Presentation: If accepted for oral presentation an 8 minute timeslot will be offered.
- Electronic Poster Presentation: If accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only.
- Paper Poster Display: If accepted for paper poster display, you can mount your paper poster for 1-3 conference days.
Languages: English and French
All English abstracts are evaluated by the EWMA Scientific Committee. All French abstracts are evaluated by the French Wound Healing Society (SFFPC).
Submission in a specific presentation type is not a guarantee that the abstract will be offered the presentation type. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
EWMA 2021: Abstract submission Categories
Submit your abstract in one of these categories:
- Atypical Wounds
- Health Economics & Outcome
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Translational Science
- Wound Assessment
- Case Studies (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Professional Communication (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Students' free paper session