Become an exhibitor at EWMA 2020
The Exhibition traffic is increased through the following efforts
- A scientific e-poster area will be placed in the exhibition area.
- The exhibitor map will be available through the EWMA App.
- Catering and coffee are available for purchase in the exhibition areas.
Contact EWMA Sales and Exhibition:
Michael Olsen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Ma: email@example.com
Tel.: +45 7020 0305
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- All prices quoted are net prices.
- The legally required VAT added tax will be included upon billing.
- Due dates: 25% of the total amount will be invoiced upon ordering and is due 14 days after ordering.
- The remaining amount will be invoiced in January 2020 and is due within 14 days.
- Orders received after 1 January 2020 will be invoiced for the full amount immediately upon ordering.
CANCELLATION POLICY & NON-PARTICIPATION
Following receipt of the order confirmation, the order is binding and the exhibitor is committed to pay as follows:
- Any cancellation of stand, symposia and other bookings before 31 December 2019 will not be eligible for a refund of the 25% pre-payment.
- If a pre-payment has not been made 25% of the full amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after 1 January 2020 are nonrefundable and require full payment of the amount stated in the order confirmation.
The above applies if the exhibitor withdraws from the contract or does not participate in the event.