FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Below, please find the most commonly asked questions about the EWMA 2020 Virtual Conference.
Get answers about the Virtual Exhibiton Area, Live-chat, Lead Retrieval, New Product Area, Symposia, Meetings, Registration and Posters.
The Virtual Exhibiton Area
- What are the expected number of participants?
We aim to reach 5-6,000 participants, and we expect a high volume of visitors for our exhibitors. We expect all sponsors and exhibitors to provide material for their stand to give an excellent and useful experience to all visitors.
- Is there a live-chat?
Yes, there is a live-chat option.
- Do you recommend to have persons/staff available the whole day to instantly answer questions?
We find it to be positive towards the visitors if there is staff available on your stand during the conference hours.
- Will the questions be collected when the chat is unattended, e.g. outside the opening hours?
Yes, there is a form where the visitors can send their questions to you. Also outside office hours. There will be a separate instruction for the chat – how to set it up, answer and receive messages outside conference hours.
- Can we use our own Terms & Conditions?
Yes, you can upload your own terms and conditions which visitors can accept when entering your virtual stand.
- We will use a pre-recorded video in our symposia. Is there a suggested time/length for the video or a limit?
It depends if you want to have a live Q&A after the presentation if you do we recommend you allocate 15-20 minutes for the Q&A.
- Or will visitors be able to view it on-demand?
Yes, the video will be available on-demand after the conference.
- If it is only viewable during a specific period, will there be an opportunity for a live Q&A after?
You can allocate time for a live Q&A within your time slot.
- In the conference explanation it says Personal LIVE meetings wherein the platform will you find them?
The “meeting room” will be located in the virtual booth.
- Do guest registrations include access to the full program, symposiums, and free navigation between the exhibitors at all times?
Yes, the guest registrations are full registrations with access to all areas of the virtual conference.
- Do staff registrations give full access to the EWMA 2020 conference?
Yes, with the staff registrations you have access to the entire exhibition area and can enter all stands.
- What are the registrations prices at the EWMA 2020 conference?
Registration prices can be found here
- If we are not allowed to give away any of our guest registrations to customers, KOLs etc. since there are more regulations around this now – do you have any suggestion on how to solve this?
In case your company finds that you are not in a position to distribute the registrations due to your compliance guidelines we can offer that EWMA will advertise the registration as grants on the EWMA website. Delegates can apply for these grants via the EWMA website and EWMA will select the grant receivers. The grant text will clearly indicate that the grants are provided by your company incl. your company logo.
If you would like target the grants to a few specific countries/regions you will be able to. For instance should you have 50 free registrations you could decide to give 25 to Germany and 25 to China/Asia. We will advertise your grants on our website, on social media and in EWMA newsletters.
- Regarding the posters, one of our KOLs that has his poster accepted, is asking me if he needs to do an oral presentation (he won´t be able to do that because of date conflict). On the other hand, he´s asking for help to prepare the e-poster
There is the possibility to upload an audio recording together with the e-poster. This is up to the presenter if he/she would like to include this or not.
Click here to see a guideline on how to record your presentation in PowerPoint.