EWMA 2020 Workshops
EWMA Workshops are typically held in a smaller setting. They are interactive and give participants the opportunity to elaborate on particular aspects of the themes.
The workshops will cover:
- The Living With Chronic Wounds Case: How to use Digital Storytelling in Clinical Practice, Education and Advocacy
- Exploring the interaction between the patient and the care giver
- After Debridement
- Biofilm Workshop
- What is your diagnosis?
- Galenics in Skin Care
- How to Perform Punch Grafting
- Novel Trial Designs in Wounds
- How to Read a Paper - Understanding the Basics
- Diabetic Foot – Assessments, Offloading and Footwear
- Trauma Wounds and Injuries: Innovative and Pragmatic Treatment
- A Team Approach in Wound Care: Barriers and Facilitators