The EWMA conference offers high level scientific presentations, networking activities
and an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with international colleagues.
Attend EWMA 2017 to:
- gain new knowledge and best practise about the most recent research and tratment
in wound management. 91% of the participants at EWMA 2016 said that they could
use the knowledge gained in their daily practice.
- meet peer researchers and clinicians from all over the world. 96% of the participants
at EWMA 2016 networked professionally with the other participants.
- attend high level key sessions, free paper sessions, hands-on workshops, focus sessions
and guest session hosted by other medical societies offering new knowledge.
89 % of participants stated that the programme offered new knowledge.
- meet with suppliers and exchange experiences about wound care products
and technology. 95% of participants felt that attending the exhibition was
relevant to their work.
Welcome to Amsterdam
We look forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam, the capital of inspiration, an amazing city with many facets that will delight you with its creative and informal atmosphere.
Read more on the city of Amsterdam: www.iamsterdam.com
It is our great pleasure to announce the 27th conference of European Wound Management Association, EWMA 2017.
This conference is organised in cooperation with Knowledge Centre Wound Care, WCS.
The theme of the conference is:
"CHANGE, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
- WOUND MANAGEMENT IN CHANGING HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS"