How do you propose focus topics or projects?
EWMA invites the broad community of wound care stakeholders, including health care professionals, patients, industry and health care decision makers, to propose EWMA focus topics or projects.
A EWMA project may consist of a new activity or an adjustment of a current activity, which aims at improving the quality of care and of life of persons living with wounds and/or reaching wound patients who are currently not being assisted or treated according to best practice of wound management.
Examples of current and previous EWMA projects can be found here
If you wish to propose projects to EWMA, you are kindly asked to:
- Send a title and a short description (10-15 lines) of the idea or basic concept of the project to email@example.com
The desription should outline the aims, methods and expected results of the project.
The Deadline in 2019 is Friday 13 September 2019
- All project ideas received by the deadline will be presented for comments and debate by the EWMA Council at its next meeting.
- Following the debate by council, proponents may be contacted by the EWMA Secretariat and asked to provide further details about the proposal.
- The final decision about which new projects to develop during 2020-2022 will be taken by the Executive Committee of EWMA.
- Final feedback concerning the proposal will be received in October or December the same year
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or comments.