Journal of Wound Management, Editorial Board
The Journal of Wound Management (JWM) is the official journal of EWMA. The JWM Editor is responsible for the journal and the JWM Editorial Board.
The JWM Editorial Board is responsible for defining the overall content line and strategy of the journal. The three annual publications of the JWM (April, July and October) are coordinated by the EWMA Secretariat in collaboration with the JWM Journal Editor.
JWM Journal Editors:
- Georgina Gethin (Editor), Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
- Sebastian Probst (Editor in Chief), EWMA President, Professor of tissue viability and wound care, HES-SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland, School of Health Sciences, Geneva, Switzerland
Members of the Editorial Board:
- Dimitri Beeckman, Professor of Skin Integrity and Clinical Nursing, Ghent University, Belgium, EWMA Council member.
- Ruth Bryant, PhD, MS, RN, CWOCN, FAAWC, Principal Research Scientist/Nursing, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota, US.
- Fiona Coyer, Faculty of Health, School of Nursing, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland, Australia.
- Valentina Dini, MD, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Nicoletta Frescos, La Trobe University, Australia.
- Amit Gefen, Professor, PhD, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Kirsi Isoherranen, MD, PhD, Specialist in Dermatology, HUS Helsinki Wound Healing Centre, Helsinki, Finland.
- John Ivory, Mr, School of Nursing and Midwifery, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
- Michelle Kaminski, Dr, PhD, Discipline of Podiatry, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- Miloslav Klugar, Dr, PhD, Czech National Centre for Evidence-Based Healthcare and Knowledge Translation, Masaryk University, Czech Republic.
- Jan Kottner, Dr, PhD, Institute of Clinical Nursing Science, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany.
- Jose Luis Lazaro Martinez, Professor, University Clinic of Podiatry, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- Alberto Piaggesi, MD, Director, Diabetic Foot Section, Department of Medicine, University of Pisa (I), EWMA Immediate Past President
- Andrea Pokorna, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, EWMA Council member
- Duygu Sezgin, Dr, School of Nursing and Midwifery, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
- Terry Swanson, Ms, Nurse Practitioner Wound Management, South West Healthcare, Warrnambool, Australia.
Read more about the Journal of Wound Management here