- Abstract submission
- Presentation Instructions
- Conflict of interest
Abstract submission for EWMA 2018 is closed.
In case of questions, please contact the EWMA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of accept/reject will be sent to the submitter of the abstract by 21st February 2018 the latest.
Login to the abstract submission system:
We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome as the abstract submission system works better in these browsers.
To submit an abstract, you will need an account. If you attended the EWMA conference in 2015, 2016 and/or 2017, please log in with your Username (email) and Password. If you don’t have an account you will be asked to create one the first time you log in to the system.
In case you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one by clicking Forgot your password.
All abstracts must be submitted in English. If accepted for oral presentation, you can choose to speak in Polish, Please indicate this in your submission.
Guidelines and conditions:
Submit your abstract for:
1. Oral Presentation: If accepted for oral presentation an 8 minute timeslot will be offered.
2. Electronic poster presentation: If accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only.
3. Paper poster display: If accepted for paper poster display, you can mount your paper poster for 1-3 conference days.
4. Electronic poster presentation and paper poster display: If accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only. In addition you can mount your paper poster for 1-3 conference days.
All abstracts are reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Submission in a specific presentation type is not a guarantee that the abstract will be offered the presentation type. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
Submit your abstract in one of these categories:
Devices & Intervention
Health Economics & Outcome
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Quality of life
Case Studies (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
Professional Communication (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
Students' free paper session