EWMA 2019: Oral presentation (free paper session)
- Slide format: *.ppt and *.pptx in landscape format 16:9. Please note that this is not standard size in Power Point. Please do not forget to embed your fonts and to bring your video files, as they cannot be embedded into the presentation.
- Conflict of Interest: The first slide of your presentation must be a Conflict of interest declaration. Download the COI Template here
- Please bring your presentation to the Speakers' Preparation room (at least 2 hours before your presentation)
- Bring your presentation on a USB/CD/DVD. We do not allow the use of personal laptops for presentations.
- Go to the Speaker's Preparation Room. The location will be shown in the Final Programme, which you will receive at the registration desk at the conference.
- A technician will assist you in transfering your presentation into a central server and will preform a quick run of the presentation in order for you to check whether it runs correctly.
At the end of the conference, all presentations will be deleted so no copyright issues will arise. Unless you have agreed to upload your slides on EWMA’s website.
Please note that you may only show a company logo (of a sponsoring company) on one slide during the presentation.
Abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the App.
Please also consider submitting your work as an article for EWMA Journal.