Croatian Wound Association
Hrvatska Udruga Za Rane (HUR)
Contact info and web site:
Name of President:
Mirela Bulić, bacc. med. techn.
(4 years term)
Sandra Marinović Kulišić, Vice-President
Cooperating Organisation board representative:
No. of Members:
Year of foundation:
Main purpose/objective of the association:
The reasons and aims of the founding of the Association were that of increasing problems for patients with chronic wounds. Also, the growing awareness of the value of a multidisciplinary approach
to the the problem called "the wound" – involving team work of physicians of different specialities, nurses
and other participants involved in the therapeutic process.
The second important issue is that of education – by means of professional meetings, printed material and in loco practice. The key message of all these activities is "basic knowledge for all", along with a standardization of basic procedures in clinical practice from prevention and diagnostics to treatment.
1 supplement of Acta Medica Croatica annually
Editor: Nastja Kučišec-Tepeš, email@example.com
- International Symposium 2008 – Decubitus
- International Symposium 2009 – Leg ulcers
- International Symposium 2010 – Diabetic foot
- International Symposium 2011 – Topical wound treatments challenge for clinician
- International Symposium 2012 - Atypical wounds
- International Symposium 2013 – Chronic wounds – basic knowledge and procedures
- International Symposium 2014 - Chronic wounds - between theory and practice