We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome as the abstract submission system works better in these browsers.
Please find the information you need below. Please pay attention to the guidelines and conditions.
In case of questions before or after submission, please contact the EWMA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission deadline: 1 December 2018 (23:59 CET)
Guidelines and conditions:
SUBMISSION GUIDELINE AVAILABLE HERE
SUBMISSION CONDITIONS AVAILABLE HERE
DOWNLOAD SUBMISSION TEMPLATE HERE
Submit your abstract for:
1. Oral Presentation: If accepted for oral presentation an 8 minute timeslot will be offered.
2. Electronic poster presentation: If accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only.
All abstracts are evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Submission in a specific presentation type is not a guarantee that the abstract will be offered the presentation type. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
Submit your abstract in one of these categories:
- Acute Wounds
- Basic Science
- Devices & Intervention
- Diabetic Foot
- Health Economics & Outcome
- Home Care
- Leg Ulcer
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Pressure Ulcer
- Quality of life
- Wound Assessment
- Case Studies (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Professional Communication (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Students' free paper session