Abstract submission opens: October 2018
Abstract submission deadline: 1 December 2018
Submit your abstract for:
- Oral Presentation: If accepted for oral presentation an 8 minute timeslot will be offered.
- Electronic Poster Presentation: If accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only.
- Paper Poster Display: If accepted for paper poster display, you can mount your paper poster for 1-3 conference days.
All abstracts are evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Submission in a specific presentation type is not a guarantee that the abstract will be offered the presentation type. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
Submit your abstract in one of these categories:
- Health Economics & Outcome
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Case Studies (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Professional Communication (e-Poster on display only, no oral possibilities)
- Students' free paper session