- EWMA 2018 Exhibitor List
- General Information
- Satellite Symposia & Workshops
- Focus Group
- Sponsoring Possibilities
- Payment & Cancellation
- Guidelines for Exhibiting
- MedTech Europe
The 28th conference of the European Wound Management Association will be held from May 9-11, 2018 in Kraków, Poland. We expect that EWMA 2018 will bring together 3,000-4,000 participants and 160 exhibiting companies.
At EWMA 2018 you can present your brand and latest products to the market and network with potential business partners. Being an active part of the EWMA network will strengthen your position in the market, expand your network, and increase valuable goodwill.
As a sponsor or exhibitor at EWMA 2018 your company will be visible at the largest international wound conference to the largest group of experts and practitioners in wound healing and wound management. The platform is established to exchange knowledge and experiences of the best experts in the field internationally.
Watch the short video to find out:
By participating as a sponsor or exhibitor you receive:
• an excellent opportunity to do business
• boost awareness about your brand andproducts
• direct visibility to the market anddistributors
• a huge variety of networking possibilities
• the opportunity to meet researchers andclinicians
• an update on your wound healing andwound management
• knowledge the opportunity to presentyour clinical data in a symposium