Guide to registration
We recommend using Firefox or Google Chrome as the registration system works better in these browsers.
To register, you will need an account. If you attended the EWMA conferences in 2015, 2016 and/or 2017, please log in with your Username (email) and Password. If you don’t have an account you will be asked to create one the first time you log in to the system.
In case you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one by clicking Forgot your password?
With your account you will be able to:
- Register yourself and/or
- Register someone else ( up to 20 participants within one invoice)
We will ask you for the following information:
- A personal address (Institution/Company or private) and email address must be provided during the registration process.
- There will be space provided later during the registration process for an alternative invoice address to be entered if needed.
- Multiple registrations with the same e-mail address will not be possible. You can create 3rd party registrations using your own email account. Important do not create “fake” email accounts as important information, confirmation, QR code for scanning of badges etc. will be forwarded by automated email.
- Registration for the conference implies that you have accepted the Registration Terms & Conditions.
All references to a date or a deadline refer to the Central European Time Zone (CET).