RGN, BSc (Hons), MSc Wound Care.
Trained Lymphoedema Specialist.
Wound Care Specialist Nurse.
- Accelerate CIC London UK, Wound Care Specialist Nurse
July 2014 – Dec. 2016
- Healogics LTD, Eastbourne, East Sussex – UK. Registered Manager CQC - Tissue Viability Nurse Consultant – Lymphoedema Specialist Nurse
April 2014 – August 2014
- The Chaseley Trust, Eastbourne, East Sussex – UK, Rehab clinic, Senior Nurse
February 2002 – April 2014
- La Claire GP association, Pinerolo, Turin – Italy, Outpatient’s Clinic Wound care nurse
2000 – 2006
- Nursing Home Casa dell’Anziano, Pinerolo, Turin – Italy, Wound care nurse
1998 – 2003
- Valdese Hospital, Torre Pellice and Pomaretto, Turin – Italy, Generalist nurse
1996 – 2001
- Palliative Care Rafael Association, Pinerolo, Turin – Italy, Generalist nurse
2010 – 2014 - Teacher specialized in wound care
- Italian Nursing Council (IPASVI) in La Spezia.
- University of Turin Faculty of Medicine (GP).
- Nursing Union (Nursind) in Alessandria.
- AISLeC Association in Pavia.
2011 – 2014 - Volunteering teacher to the University of the third age Free University for elder people
PUBLICATIONS AND PROJECTS
- Clinical innovation: The HOSIERY system for compression assessment. Wounds International Journal 2016, Vol 7, No 4
- The evidence for treating pressure ulcers located on the patient’s heel. JCN 2016, Vol 30, No 3
- First classified at JWC awards in the category “Wound Assessment and Diagnostic”.
- Clinical innovation: Knee flexion contracture as an independent risk factor for the development of heel pressure ulcers. Wounds International Journal 2016, Vol 7, No 1
- First phase of the SEE &WRITE wound classification tool evaluation in University of Florence. Project’s responsible Prof. Laura Rasero
- Clinical innovation: SEE & WRITE — a new approach for effective recording. Wounds International Journal 2015, Vol 6, No 2
- Monograph’s author: “Assistere un famigliare” La tua salute. Ed. Mondadori
2005 – 2008
- Several guidelines translations published on the RNAO website in the best practice guidelines Italian section (rnao.ca/bpg/language)
2005 – 2008
- Several guidelines translations published on the Policlinico S. Orsola Malpighi University of Bologna website (http://www.evidencebasednursing.it/traduzioni.htm)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Regional Diploma of nursing - Scuola per infermieri “Giorgio Agnelli” – Pinerolo
- Specialization course in Wound Care - Università degli studi Bicocca - Milano. A course organized by AISLeC Association focusing on general treatment and prevention of common skin ulcers.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing - Università degli studi “D’Annunzio” - Chieti-Pescara. One year course to convert old regional diploma in Degree
- Master Degree in Wound Care - Università degli studi di Torino. Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Prevention and treatment of venous ulcers. Prevention and treatment of diabetic foot. Statistic. Evidence-based nursing method. Assessment with tools for selection surfaces. Internship in wound care clinics
- Specialist workshop in debridement and negative pressure wound therapy - Birmingham City University
- Specialization course in Lymphoedema Specialist Nurse - Lymphoedema Training Academy. Fluoroscopy guided MLD. Decongestive lymphatic treatment. MLLB lower and upper limbs.
- Kinesio Taping Fundamental & advanced – KT 1 & 2 - Kinesio taping Association